Moschino Cheap & Chic Fall 2010 RTW

Skimming through the collection made me want to jump out of this chair and start strutting my stuff too. The show looked so fun! I imagine it was more entertaining and refreshing to see a show full of character and personality (the models actually smiled and maybe giggled here and there). After the 11th look or so, it appeared they were doing a roll-call by walking down what seemed to be a red carpet for socialites, musicians, celebutantes, and everyone else in between... including the help. The Moschino girl is a jetsetter. She's going places and she can't be stopped (I want to be that gurrrllll). I don't know anyone who dresses up to fly anymore, but I definitely wouldn't mind making airwaves in cargo pants (it's making a huge comeback for Fall, but be sure to wear them the 2010 way with heels), or a leopard print dress (so not me but I'm liking it), or even high-waisted pants.. all with those military inspired boots (I imagine the heel's stacked) that I'm so, so, SO LOVING RIGHT NOW. Now.. I want to see the world, the fierce and fabulous way... the only way.







No comments:

Post a Comment