Just Cavalli Fall 2010 RTW

Saw it first at Hilfiger in New York City, and now Cavalli brought it to Milan. Mini kilts with paillettes, and this time with more color and flair. I'm not too fond of the leopard prints, especially on the leggings (it's just not for me), but these skirts are going to be my favorite for sure. There's something sexy and flirty about the pleated kilts, and Cavalli put an edge to this Irish-originated skirt with lots of layering and complex textures. The ones I picked out are the more tame choices of the bunch, but all in all I love that it's coming back. There are so many ways to wear it, but I would go the classic route: silk fishnets (nay stripper kind) or sheer nylons (as seen all over the runways for Fall), with Dolce Vita Melrose Buckle & Zip Booties, and a sheer silk blouse with a mohair bolero. mmmmm What a dream...





No comments:

Post a Comment