It's like a party on your nails




I don't think I've gotten this excited about nail polish since I came to the realization that I can wear black polish without trying to appear "goth." (making my eek! face)

This is Deborah Lippmann's Happy Birthday Polish that screams New Years Eve celebrations. This in itself can be an accessory to add to your look for the evening... without appearing too-obviously NYE... If you know what I mean. And if you're not particularly fond of wearing shimmer, sparkle, and all sort of other shiny things... this can so easily be a substitution for cocktail rings, chandelier earrings, and even a festive and sparkly cocktail dress (if you're the all-black-and-muted type of gal like moi...).

Unfortunately it's sold out for the time being... but when it's available again I'm gonna be one of the firsts... I suggest you get on the bandwagon too. This can be used in place of your typical pinks and orange polishes for the summer!! Ooh.. I'm gonna have so much fun with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment