men & style

i have an undying infatuation with men's apparel. it's something i've recently discovered about myself, though it's been there all along. i get bored looking at women's clothes because it's what i always look at. and i am the worst critic, meaning i can be brutally honest and you will hate me. but there is something of a mystery with men's clothes, isn't there?

i'm used to dressing men. i dress my brother because he's fashionably challenged, though he has the perfect measurements for Thom Browne (not kidding). i dress my closest male friends because they trust my judgement, and almost always give me too much credit i don't deserve. i dress my boyfriend not because he's fashionably challenged but because he has so much potential and needs the push to try new things. yes... i love to the men in my life to look good.

you know how they say you have 7 seconds to make a great first impression? i can size someone up in 3. it's something i cannot explain myself. my eyes do what they do. i have a particularly critical eye for men who appear with style, and naturally it's a rare occasion for my eyes to feast upon such men. as Diana Vreeland said, "Style is something you're born with. It's like class. You don't acquire it. It takes inspiration... but not too much determination. It comes naturally to some people...".

but one can cease the opportunity if granted, no?
Giuliano Fujiwara SS11 high-top sneakers

Closed Fall 2011





i can't get over their hair *le sigh.

silk handkerchiefs are a must

a little bit of Say Anything can be chic

i love men. yes i do.

1 comment: