Marc by Marc Jacobs, Spring 2011

I've known this for some time now, and I guess I've forgotten since summer started... but hemlines go DOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNN. down. You hear that, ladies? DOWN. No minis. No thighs. Just knees. And your eyes. (that last one was 'just cause' cause i wanted to rhyme hehe). Unless you want to go pantsless, because apparently it's going to be huge. Don't even get me started... there's a lot I have to say about pantslessness, and it's nothing good. So onto the main topic of this post: MJ did it again. He's pleased me! No, I'm no Anna Wintour nor Carine Roitfeld (google her) so my opinion means jack shit, but in my world I'm the Queen B. He did it for me in shoes. He did it for me in handbags. He did it for me in menswear (yes! menswear!). He did it for me in hair. He did it for me in everything. Let's be punch drunk in love with Marc Jacobs.









No comments:

Post a Comment