ZARA Men's May Look Book

I know I've been posting more stuff for men than women lately, and I don't know why I've been more fascinated with men's than women's. I know that I'm starting to familiarize myself with men's fashion, not that I didn't know anything about it before but now I have a better understanding of men's aesthetics. It's quite different from women's... or maybe it's the same? Or maybe it's because of my personal taste in my own wardrobe that I can understand it? Or maybe I'm just making all of this up! hahahaha :P So this model... Tobias Sorenson... I don't know if it's the clothes or the model because he's ridiculously handsome. You know how they say that a very handsome human being can pretty much pull anything off? This is one good looking man. Suppose it's not just his looks, because I do like the pieces very much. Zara is an amazing brand, both for women and men. Check out men's May Look Book :)







No comments:

Post a Comment