3.1 Phillip Lim Berry Carryall Wristlet

Sometimes I don't feel like carrying around a tote or a clutch or a satchel or a cross-over or even my wallet, and the wristlet times of 2005 are long gone. Adding a purse to my look can be tedious and a hassle, as I don't feel like being responsible for such an important item. My wallet is not big enough sometimes (I have many different kinds...) to hold my phone, keys, and lip balm (my three essentials). My old Coach and Gucci wristlets are outdated and again... not big enough. So when I saw Phillip Lim's new wristlet creation, I instantly fell head over heels. It has a strap inside to keep my phone in place!! (my phone always tends to slip out and fall hopelessly onto the concrete pavement.) It comes in ruby, onyx, and honey-hued lambskin and embossed-calfskin, and some also comes with a strap. With Spring and Summer just around the corner, my schedule is expected to consist of more outdoor activities such as concerts and leisurely bike rides around the town. A major plus is the zipper to enclose everything inside. It's just so cute and practical... I think we all needs this. 


"Now that's what I call Berry handy!" -Chelsea Zalopany

No comments:

Post a Comment