Jaeger London Fall 2010 RTW

I'm not very familiar with London Fashion Week except for the universally known names (Burberry, McQueen, Westwood just to name a few). Reviewing LFW thoroughly for the first time has been half intriguing and half indifferent. It is definitely set apart from NYFW that I would generalize the aesthetic practical Anglo-centric. Maybe I'm a being a little redundant, but so what? It's about Britain's fashion and it makes perfect sense; old English meets new English (however the usual British style has never really made any sense to me, with all its crew sweaters paired with frumpy shirts and odd-length skirts... And I wish the women would brush their hair to look polished above the unkempt wardrobe. I know I'm being harsh, but sometimes I just cringggggge.. Modern Britain on the other hand is a different story.) At Jaeger London, I didn't pay attention to anything else except for the coats. London is known to have such dreary weather so it would only make sense that Britain designers create the most practical coats (look for Burberry Prorsum tomorrow...). These coats are female-friendly cool. I love it.





No comments:

Post a Comment