SAG Awards 2010

Some of my faves from the SAGs...

Sandra Bullock in Alexander McQueen
Bullock showed up in a far better choice compared to the unsuccessful big mess of a dress she chose for the Golden Globes that looked like a high school student made for herself to go to her prom the night of. blech! This piece by McQueen is form-fitting to the tee on her and as simple as it looks, the detailed sequins make this dress one of my all-time favorites. Notice the structured shoulders. It's no Balmain, but it is a statement.


Kate Hudson in Emilio Pucci
I've always been a fan of her style. It's simple, chic, and sexy and this dress does complete justice for just that. I couldn't get a hold of a photo of the back of the dress, which is a shame because it's the focal point of the piece, but it is stunning.


Mo'Nique in Badgley Mischka
The dress she chose for the Golden Globes was beautiful on her, but for the SAGs, this piece tops it. I love this color on her! It truly brightens up her complexion and flatters her curves. It's absolutely sweetness.


Diane Kruger in Jason Wu
I was utterly blown away by the stunning Inglorius Basterds' actress when she appeared in this mustard yellow Jason Wu creation. The asymmetrical design is hot, and it's draped beautifully on the shoulder and off. I love that she's wearing red lips. It really does brighten up the dress and her face, not to mention those envious icy blue eyes.


Colin Firth & Tom Ford both in Tom Ford
Men are usually hidden away on such occasions, as every suit looks the same. But I have to say that Ford's suits are my favorite on the red carpet. It's classic, so suave, and v. much suitable for a real gentleman.


No comments:

Post a Comment