@ Dior in Paris


I stole this from StockholmStreetStyle, and I cropped out the girl that was on the left because a)I wasn't v. fond of what she was wearing, and b)Her outfit doesn't apply to the point of this entry. Much apologies.


Notice:
soft moto jacket
shaggy mini
ankle boots w. gold platform


A shaggy mini paired with a moto jacket was definitely a pleasant surprise. The way I would imagine, this jacket would typically be paired with an edgy pair of Vintage1 Moto Jeans, and the skirt would be paired with a soft Chanel silk blouse. I absolutely love the juxtaposition of the two. As I mentioned earlier, Contradiction is one of the three rules I always follow when I create a look for myself; clash the girly and the boyish together and it's a perfect union. The gold platform of the boots remind me steel-toed shoes (I think it can come back for fall 2010) and it continues the cool affect of the moto jacket. Ideally, I would wear something like this. Although I imagine it's v. cold in Paris this time of the year, I like that she went bare-legged. It asks for simplicity amidst the shag. Too much is no bueno.

No comments:

Post a Comment