Hoo Roo Rook

I guess "Hoo Roo Rook" is the new 'healthy' ramen out there. My mom bought it the other day, and since I'm a ramen fanatic, I had to give it a try. I don't know if you've heard of "안튀긴 라면" (I'm not sure if that's spelled right. My spelling in Korean is horrible.) But anyway, it's this kind of ramen with noodles that aren't fried like the others. It's gross. So when I saw Hoo Roo Rook in the pantry, I was skeptical...  But surprisingly enough, it was really really good. The soup had a taste that was reminiscent of odeng soup, and the noodles like that of Vermicelli. It's been about an hour since I devoured it and so far I'm not feeling sleepy, which is a good thing. I'd probably eat this again. But it's definitely not as good as 너구리. That's my favorite one. But overall, instant anything is bad for you... MSG or not.

"Non-Fried-Mild & Smooth-Low in Fat-No MSG added"

It's so good, slurping is allowed. lol



Saw this cute little bugger while I was eating.... My neighbor's dog dug a hole under the iron fence and ended up in my backyard. He's too cute... And a sweet little thing too. Unfortunately he only listens to my brother. Doesn't even come near me... Ugh. I fed him food too. hmph.

1 comment: