Beauty Sleep with a whole 'nother meaning



Supposedly this special pillow from BeautyZZZ is the one pillow that puts the "Beauty" in Beauty Sleep. It's made with a silk cover that will balance the pH levels in your blood, promote cell renewal, and eliminate "bed head" through the amino acids found in the silk fabric that mimic the amino acids found in our skin. hmmm... interesting... It never occurred to me that cotton from our bed sheets and typical pillow cases absorb the moisture from the night creams and other night-time products we apply on us before going to bed. What's the point in applying my $129 night face creme to my face so my face can absorb it when my pillow case is taking all the goodies instead?!??! UGH.

So... I bought a few. Four to be exact (I sleep with four pillows). And I love it. And I've been sleeping so well :) Except... maybe a little too well. These dreams of mine are too much for one twenty-something year old to handle. Now.. if only I can get my hands on some really, really nice silk sheets... Any suggestions???

No comments:

Post a Comment