Red Lips

I have always considered my face to not be one that was made for red lipstick. Did you know that the darker the shade, the smaller your lips and the bigger your cheeks appear? It's a sad truth I found out years ago while secretly playing "grown-up" with my mother's make-up in her bathroom. Since then, I never, ever, EVER considered applying that luscious shade to my lips again. Until now. The truth I realized years ago remains to be the same, however little did I know that there are different shades of red. (hooray!) Some are light and bright, some are dark and mystifying. I tried two different shades the other day... One is brighter, and the other is darker.

Anyway. I'm just thrilled that I can wear red lips without looking like the tacky ol' lady from next door.

pics were taken on my phone camera. Not the greatest quality.. I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment