Metric "Live It Out" Acoustic

I love love love Emily Haines. She's the genius behind the band Metric; If you have taken the time to actually listen to the lyrics of their songs, you will understand what I mean by 'genius'. This song is one of my favorites in their third album "Live It Out", which by the way went Platinum in Canada. Oh yea... They're Canadian. If you didn't know, now you do :) So as I was saying, it's one of my faves and became MORE of a favorite when I heard the acoustic version. A bit melodramatic but what else can you expect from me?! mehehe.

What does it mean to 'live it out'? Everyone's interpretation varies... To me, it means to take a chance at life; To live up to the expectations of what He has set for me. It's so much easier to stay behind and do only what I know, but why would I limit myself when there is a possibility that the whole world can be mine? Not literally... of course, even though ruling all the kingdoms of the Earth would be totally, insanely awesome. Live it out. I'm gonna live it out. And so should you.

No comments:

Post a Comment