Lady GaGa




As many of you know by now, Lady GaGa is not your ordinary blonde songbird. She is a diva in her own category, dresses by her own rules, and even down to her physical size is she unordinary, which is exactly why I love her so much and thinks she is one of the most original artists to take America by storm. She puts together fashion and inspiration and takes it to an entirely different level. I admire her for her courage and the willingness to really go out there and make a statement. Her performance at the 2009 MTV VMA was definitely unforgettable and to say the least, interesting (that being an understatement) and maybe just a little bit disturbing. But I think it is a matter of interpretation. Taken quite literally, and you're going to question if she is sane in the brain. But if you take it as an art piece, you start to ask yourself: What is it that she's trying to say? But to clear something up, not everything she does or wears is to make a statement. She comes off as creatively weird, but I kinda like it. If I was an artist like herself in the spotlight for all of America and the rest of the world to see, maybe I wouldn't be as courageous as she but it wouldn't stop me from admiring her. She is by far one of my favorite artists of all time... next to Gwen Stefani of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment