Jo Koy sang me the birthday song :)

So here's how it all went down:

Jo Koy is one of my favorite stand-up comedians, and I really wanted to go to his show back in May or something when he came to perform at the Parlor. I missed it cause the tickets were all sold out. Then, I found out that he was going to come again in September to perform at the Moore Theater. I missed that one too. I have a friend, Fred, who's brother promotes for certain events, and it so happened that his brother knows JK, and Fred will be hanging out with the man before the show. Knowing this, I begged and begged Fred to take a photo of JK and send it to me. Instead of taking a photo for me, he decided it would be a better idea to show JK the text conversation that he was having with me about how much I think the guy's funny, and how badly I wanted to go to his show, and how I was begging Fred to take a snap shot of the comedian while telling him that I didn't care if he looked like a creeper cause I just wanted one. How utterly humiliating. So then later, I get a text late late late LATE at night from Fred saying: "You're gonna be so excited when you find out what I just did for you." Then the next day, I sign on to Facebook like I do everyday, and what do I find? A video which I'm tagged. I see the video... and voila! It's Jo Koy singing 'Happy Birthday' to me!!!! Thanks to Alfred Eng, the coolest buddy ever, Jo Koy sang 'Happy Birthday' to me because I couldn't go to his show when he was in town back in September. This made me cheese for days. Thanks Fred!!!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment