Jay-Z Concert


Went to the Jay-Z Concert yesterday and it was pretty awesome. Had dinner with some friends at The Brooklyn beforehand, and let me tell you: steak was clutch. Don't you love it when your experience at a restaurant the second time is just as good -- and even better -- than the first time? Ordered the Steak Oscar (no picture). Was gonna order the Carpetbagger Steak again, but decided to try something new. If you haven't been this restaurant yet, you should check it out. The bar menu isn't so bad either :) I didn't take as many photos as I hoped to. I think I need a new camera.. the one I have is about 2 years old and it's not doing the job I would like it to do anymore. Hmmm, maybe a new D-SLR?! I think it's about time ;) If you have any suggestions, and ones that won't break my card, I would love to hear 'em. Unless you want me to get ripped off.. now what kind of friend would you be to let that happen to me?! :P Anyway, just a few selected photos from the concert... Videos will be posted later :)


Blueprint 3


Pharrell with a bunch of kids he pulled up on stage


Pharrell and his groupie

No comments:

Post a Comment